Introduction of Ampoule Visual Inspection Machine
The Ampoule Inspection Machine is used to detect insoluble visible foreign objects in transparent injection containers, and to detect the tightness of containers. The detection items include visible foreign matter such as drug glass chips, hair, black spots, and white blocks.
Working Principle of Ampoule Visual Inspection Machine
- The inspected product is continuously photographed by an industrial camera to obtain multiple images
- Computer system analysis to judge whether the tested product is qualified
- Automatically distinguish qualified products from unqualified products
Features of Ampoule Visual Inspection Machine
- Adopts high-speed industrial cameras and fully automatic image tracking analysis software
- Work continuously, automatically remove unqualified products
- Fault self-checking function
- Automatically counting, easy to classify and analyze
- Touch screen control, easily store detection data
- Stepless adjustment of detection speed and bottle rotation speed
Applications of Ampoule Visual Inspection Machine
The ampoule inspector machine can be used to detect ampoule, vial and oral liquids within the specifications of 1-20ml. It’s widely applied in pharmaceutical, healthcare, chemical and other manufacturing institutions.