Analytical Electronic Balance SED-DZP
The electronic analytical balance uses electromagnetic force sensors to form a closed-loop automatic adjustment system with high accuracy and good stability.
Introduction of Electronic Laboratory Balance
The electronic analytical balance uses electromagnetic force sensors to form a closed-loop automatic adjustment system with high accuracy and good stability. It is a comprehensive product of the development of sensing technology, analog electronic technology, digital electronic technology and microprocessor technology. It has multiple functions such as automatic calibration, automatic display, and overload protection.
Features of Electronic Laboratory Balance
- Anti-static coated glass windshield can effectively shield the interference of external static charges
- Automatic overload protection
- Large and soft backlit LCD display, easy to operate
- Fully automatic fault detection
- Using a new generation of electromagnetic balance weighing sensor
- External power adapter to ensure accurate weighing of products and stable readings
- Multiple weighing methods and unit conversion functions
- Standard configuration: external calibration (external weight)
- Note optional accessories: internal calibration function, printer
Applications of Electronic Laboratory Balance
SED-40DZP-B digital electronic analytical balance can be adopted to weigh foodstuff, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and active ingredients, electric components, metals, plastics, etc.. Widely applied for quality control and research in food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and other related industries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.