Antibiotic Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine for Pharmaceutical
SED-12XGF automatic vial filling machine comes with 12 nozzles of filling heads and two nozzles of capping heads. The machine can automatically fill a 30-150ml glass and plastic bottles and seal them using aluminum caps.
Introduction of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine
Antibiotic vial liquid filling stoppering machine is applied to biological, blood product projects, especially for freezing and drying. This machine is easy to control, accurate in filling quantity, solid in performance, and beautiful in appearance; it is an ideal product for freezing and drying preparations, liquid preparation, and blood products.
The machine can be used independently or used in combination with a vertical ultrasonic vial cleaning machine and vial sterilizing dryer to form a production line.
Features of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine
- The vial filling and stoppering machine adopts PLC control with touch screen operation which is easily input and displays production parameters while the machine running: production speed, filling volume, capping speed, etc.
- All machine parts of this liquid injectable equipment are made of stainless steel 304 with organic glass covers, designed according to GMP requirements
- Suitable for liquid filling of various viscosities
- 12 heads filling, 2 heads stoppering, very high pass rate
- Small volume, suitable for pharmaceutical companies with small production capacity and small room
- Changeover is easy, adjustable filling dosage
- Auto counting function
- Fail bottle auto reject function: detects and auto stops when there is no bottle; no filling or no stoppers; insufficient stoppers alert
Applications of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine
This automatic vial filling machine is mainly used for antibiotics, oral liquids, perfumes, disinfectants, repellent liquids, jelly waters, nasal drops, athlete’s foot doctor ointments, burn sprays and other products that may require automatic filling and capping.
|Working Air Pressure||6-7kg/cm²|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.