Automatic Glass Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine SED-AGL
The Automatic Glass Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine is designed to work in a sterile workspace.
Introduction of Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine
SED-ALG ampoule filling sealing machine is one of the ampoule injectable equipment specially designed for simultaneous filling and sealing operations to maximize efficiency. It is a machine designed to work in a sterile workplace and is known for its simplicity, operational reliability, and minimal maintenance requirements.
The automatic ampoule filling and sealing machine adopts the rectangular way to transfer ampoules, in such case, the transferring is steady, with a lower braking rate. A new type of clutch is mounted under the ampoule feeding hopper; therefore, the ampoule can be stopped at any time while the machines are still running. That way the ampoule consumption can be reduced. The electromagnetic switch is replaced with a mechanical way in the part of the filling stop system: making it more reliable and durable.
Features of Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine
- Designed and constructed for efficient and long-term use, the machine complies with GMP standards
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Fine-Setting fill pumps ensure accurate liquid closings; all liquid passage components can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning and sterilization
- High flexibility and capacity to process all sizes of ampoules
- No-Ampoule-No-Fill ampoules system avoids liquid loss & spillage
- A wide choice of optional units is available
- Variable fill speed and individual flame nozzle controls guarantee quality and complete seals
- Both RPE and After-Flushings of inert gas are possible
Applications of Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine
SED-ALG is suitable for small sample trial production and mass production in pharmaceutical, healthcare, chemical, and other related industries.
|Filling volume (ml)||1-2||5-10||1-2||5-10||5-10||1-2||3-10|
|Production capacity (bottles/hour)||1800-3600||1800-3600||6000-8000||6000-8000||7000-9000||12000-14000||24000-30000|
|Total motor power (kW)||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.7|
|Material||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304||Stainless steel 304|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.