Introduction of Pre-filled Syringe Filling Plugging Machine
SED-YGF Series prefilled sterile syringe filling machine is automatic packaging equipment for aseptic and efficient filling of syringes. The equipment runs smoothly, and is equipped with intelligent detection devices. It is ideal for filling and plugging prefilled syringes.
The automatic syringe filler adopts the modular design, which is easy to locate and expand. It can be used as a stand-alone machine or connected to hoist, assembly machine, rotary rod machine, labeling machine and other equipment to form a production line.
Features of Pre-filled Syringe Filling Plugging Machine
- PLC control system
- Made of SUS304 and SUS316L stainless steel, fully meets the requirements of GMP
- Adopts ceramic plunger pump, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, wear-resisting and high temperature
- Quantitative filling, ensuring high filling accuracy
- Vibratory feeder with bright surface treatment and no clean dead corners
- Adopts internationally renowned electrical components and implements interference-free modular control
- Automatically alarms and displays the fault location in real time, and the fault prompts
- Widely applicable to SCF (prefilled syringe) syringes from BD, BG, SCHOTT and major domestic manufacture
- Liquid medicine filling without bubbles or faults
- Using vacuum stopper to avoid rubber stopper vibration and friction to produce particles
Why are Prefilled Syringes Popular?
Patients receiving injectable treatments for chronic diseases, allergies, and a number of other therapies critical to health have benefitted from patient convenient dosage forms. The use of pre-filled syringes, auto-injectors and pen injectors has enabled safe and effective self-injection. The devices are simple to use and precise, performing reliably and reproducibly.
Studies have shown that an overwhelming number of healthcare professionals prefer prefills to standard syringes.
Prefilled syringes are not only easy to use, but they also uphold the strength, quality, purity or potency of the drug over its shelf life. As a delivery system, it ensures the appropriate dosage is administered to the patient avoiding human error, especially in emergency situations or remote locations where access to a healthcare professional is often a challenge.