Automatic Tablet Capsule Polishing Machine SED-JPG Series
SED-JPG automatic capsule polishing machine applies the rotating brush principle to clean the capsules on a continuous basis. Capsules are fed into the polishing chamber where a rotating spiral brush removes the powder particles sticking from the outer surface of the capsules. The polishing chamber is to be connected to a vacuum cleaner to suck the de-dusted powder from the polishing chamber. Which helps improve the polishing quality of capsules.
Description of Automatic Capsule Polishing Machine
The Automatic Capsule Polishing Machine is an advanced pill polisher with filtrating function. The whole machine is made of stainless steel; quick rotations of the roller brush lead to easy particle removal and thorough cleaning; the frequency inverter controls the speed of the motor, so it can be tuned for stronger start-up force and run very stably and reliably.
It is not only applied to polishing capsules/tablets and eliminating static electricity but also applied to rejecting empty capsules, below content quantity dosage capsules, separated capsules and fragmented capsules. This capsule polisher and sorter are suitable for all sizes of capsules.
Features of Automatic Capsule Tablet Polishing Machine
- The capsule sorting polisher is a new generation machine based on the original polisher, it has an apparent advantage in terms of function and structure. Its size is also compact.
- All stainless shell, hopper and surface plates meet the GMP requirements
- Easy to operate, excellent performance and easy maintenance
- Gentle, non-scratch brush polishing
- Adjustable for height and angles
- Small size, high capacity & efficient
- Instant function (programmable functions and controls)
- With further implementation of GMP standards, the automatic capsule polisher machine has become necessary auxiliary equipment for the production of capsule preparation.
|Negative Pressure||m³/min, MPa||/||2.7m³/min -0.014MPa||0.3m³/min -0.014MPa|
|Compressed Air||m³/min, MPa||/||0.25m³/min 0.3MPa||0.3m³/min 0.3MPa|
|Power Supply||V, Hz||220V 50Hz||220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.