Centrifugal Spray Dryer High Speed SED-PG Series
The high speed centrifugal spray dryer is used to converse kinds of liquids into powder, or mixing and drying the powders. The whole SED-PG spray drying machine is controlled by PLC system, which is suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials with fast drying speed.
Introduction of Spray Drying Machine
The high speed centrifugal spray dryer is used to converse kinds of liquids into powder, or mixing and drying the powders. The whole SED-PG spray drying system is composed of electric control system, feeding system, atomization system, drying system, product recovery system and heating system.
Features of Spray Drying Machine
- The dry speed is fast. The surface area of raw material liquid after being atomized will be increased greatly, 95-98% of moisture can be evaporated in an instant. It is particularly suitable for drying thermal sensitivity material.
- The finished product is a ball-shaped granule of uniform size. Its fluidity and solubility are good. The purity of the product is high, and its quality is good.
- The applied scope of the pressure-type spray drying machine is wide. According to the characteristics of the raw material, it can use hot air to dry and can also use cool air to granulate. It has strong adaptability to raw materials.
- Its operation is simple and stable, and its control is simple and convenient. Automatic operation setup is easy.
Application of Spray Drying Machine
- Food Industry: fruit powder, milk powder, coffee, tea, eggs, cereal, spices, flavorings, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals: antibiotics, medical ingredients, additives and so on.
- Chemical Industry: suitable for various chemical drying processes such as dye pigments, compound fertilizers, etc.
|Maximum Processing Capacity (L)||1.5-2||5|
|Minimum Feed Capacity (ml)||80||100|
|Drying Chamber Diameter (mm)||220||800|
|Maximum Inlet Air Temperature||~250℃ (Adjustable)|
|Heater Capacity (kW)||3||15|
|Forced Draft Fan (kW, m³/min)||0.25, 9.5||1.5, 250|
|Compressor (kW, L/min)||0.58, 108||1.5, 120|
|Evaporated Capacity (kg/hr)||40|
|Final Dry Powder (kg/hr)||30|
|Steam Heater (m²)||100|
|Original Moisture (%)||60|
|Final Moisture (%)||2-3|
|Rotating Speed (rpm)||25000|
|Atomizing Disk Diameter (mm)||50|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.