Centrifugal Spray Dryer High Speed SED-PG Series
Drying is a well-known method for prolonging the shelf life of foodstuff. Another advantage of drying is that the weight and volume of the product are significantly reduced and thereby reducing transport and storage costs. For liquid products, spray drying offers a gentle process that sustains the nutritional and functional characteristics of the product. Spray-dried products are usually easily dissolved restoring the liquid product it started out as.
Features of Spray Drying Machine
- The dry speed is fast. The surface area of raw material liquid after being atomized will be increased greatly, 95-98% of moisture can be evaporated in an instant. It is particularly suitable for drying thermal sensitivity material.
- The finished product is a ball-shaped granule of uniform size. Its fluidity and solubility are good. The purity of the product is high, and its quality is good.
- The applied scope of the pressure-type spray drying machine is wide. According to the characteristics of the raw material, it can use hot air to dry and can also use cool air to granulate. It has strong adaptability to raw materials.
- Its operation is simple and stable, and its control is simple and convenient. Automatic operation setup is easy.
Application of Spray Drying Machine
- Food Industry: fruit powder, milk powder, coffee, tea, eggs, cereal, spices, flavorings, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals: antibiotics, medical ingredients, additives and so on.
- Chemical Industry: suitable for various chemical drying processes such as dye pigments, compound fertilizers, etc.
|Maximum Processing Capacity (L)||1.5-2||5|
|Minimum Feed Capacity (ml)||80||100|
|Drying Chamber Diameter (mm)||220||800|
|Maximum Inlet Air Temperature||~250℃ (Adjustable)|
|Heater Capacity (kW)||3||15|
|Forced Draft Fan (kW, m³/min)||0.25, 9.5||1.5, 250|
|Compressor (kW, L/min)||0.58, 108||1.5, 120|
|Evaporated Capacity (kg/hr)||40|
|Final Dry Powder (kg/hr)||30|
|Steam Heater (m²)||100|
|Original Moisture (%)||60|
|Final Moisture (%)||2-3|
|Rotating Speed (rpm)||25000|
|Atomizing Disk Diameter (mm)||50|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.