High Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer in Food Industry SED-PG-A
High speed centrifugal spray dryer is suitable for producing powder, granule, or solid block products made from solution, emulsion, suspension liquid, or dumped paste liquid. The spray drying process is widely applied in the liquid process shaping and drying industry.
Introduction of High Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer
As the working principle of spray drying equipment, spraying drying is a widely applied process in the liquid process shaping and drying industry. Particularly, it is suitable for producing powder, granule or block solid product from solution, emulsion, suspending liquid and pumped paste liquid.
Therefore, when the distribution of granule size, final moisture, bulk density, and granule shape of the finished product is conformed to accuracy standards, spray drying is an ideal process. And in terms of a working principle, the principle of a freeze dryer dehydrator is different from that of a spray dryer.
Features of High Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer
- High speed drying. The surface area of raw material liquid increases significantly after atomization through a nebulizer, 95%-98% of moisture will be evaporated in high-temperature airflow in a flash, within seconds.
- Adopts single position spray drying to make the liquid drop and hot air running in the same position. Although the temperature of the air is high, the hot air will immediately encounter the liquid drop once it enters the drying tank and the temperature decreases immediately afterwards to protect the material from overheating. This machine is also fit for materials which are sensitive to heat.
- Because the drying is processed in a flash, the finished product is often ball-shaped with good mobility and good solubility.
- With an easy operation control system used for drying 50-80% moisture contained materials, even some special materials with 90% moisture contained can be dried in a flash to become powder. Most of the materials do not need to be pulverized or sieved again after drying.
- All contact components are made in SS304, for easy checking and operating purpose, all of the controllers and lights are equipped with one main controller.
Application of Spray Dryer for Sale
- Food Industry: fruit powder, milk powder, coffee, tea, eggs, cereal, spices, flavorings, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: antibiotics, medical ingredients, additives, etc.
- Chemical Industry: suitable for various chemical drying processes such as dye pigments, compound fertilizers, etc.
|Evaporated Capacity (kg/hr)||5||40|
|Electrical Heater (kW)||27||/|
|Rotating Speed (rpm)||25000|
|Dia of the Atomizing Disk (mm)||50|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.