Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment SED-FST
The Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment is the equipment used to purify water with the action of pressure difference of semi-permeable membrane.
What Is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (RO) removes contaminants from unfiltered water or feeds water when pressure forces it through a semipermeable membrane. Water flows from the more concentrated side (more contaminants) of the RO membrane to the less concentrated side (fewer contaminants) to provide clean drinking water. The freshwater produced is called the permeate. The concentrated water left over is called waste or brine.
Introduction of Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment
The SED-FST reverse osmosis (RO) system for water treatment is equipment to purify water with the action of pressure difference of semi-permeable membrane. RO membranes can effectively remove the majority of organics, harmful substances, bacteria, particulates, etc. in raw water.
RO water system is widely used in water treatment, purification for tap water, well water, underground water, borehole salty water, brackish water, and seawater. It is also used for pure water and ultra-pure water production for power stations, electronic industry, medical industry and so on.
Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment is capable of removing particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, viruses, heat sources, harmful substances and 99%+ of dissolved salts.
Working Processes of Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment
(Water softener, dosing system, ozone generator or UV can be added according to the needs. It depends on the quality of raw water)
- raw water→raw water tank→raw water pump→sand filter+ carbon filter→ security filter→high pressure pump→reverse osmosis system→ water supply points
Features of Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment
- The reverse osmosis filter system is small in size but large in production.
- Complies with WHO drinking water standards.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- One-button start, fully automatic and very efficient.
- All-in-one design, saving transportation and assembly costs.
- Automatic backwashing system for media filter.
- Produce water continuously, PLC program controlled.
- Automatic stop when the water tank runs out of water or when the pure water tank is full.
- Water quality is continuously monitored by a conductivity meter.
Application of Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Water Treatment
- Electronic industry: pre-filter for ultra-pure water, chemical products, and pure water
- Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines, fruit juice, bottled drinking water and so on
- Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid
- Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
- Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding
|City Tap Water||Brackish Water||Sea Water|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.