Multi Lane Stick Packaging Machine for Liquid SED-YDB
SED-YDB multi lane stick packaging machine is used for quantitative liquid and paste packaging in the food, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. It’s able to finish forming, filling, sealing and other processes automatically.
Introduction of Stick Pack Filling Machine
Multi-lane liquid paste stick packing machine is mainly used for quantitative liquid and paste packaging such as tomato ketchup packets, chilli sauce packets, soy sauce packets, fruit juice packets, ginger garlic paste packing, wasabi packets, bath gel sachets, hair conditioner packets, sample product packets and so on, with four side sealing.
Features of Stick Pack Filling Machine
- Producing several stick packets at the same time
- One-stop packaging work of bag making, measuring, filling, sealing, cutting, counting, and date printing
- Product contact components and the shell is made of stainless steel
- PLC control system, large touch screen, easy to use
- Automatically shutdown while no film, reduces wasting of films
- High precision photoelectric sensor
Advantages of Stick Packaging
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and store
- Easy to open and use
- Hold a precise amount of product
- Customizable stick packages for branding and marketing
- Cost-effective than other forms of packaging, such as bottles and jars
Applications of Stick Pack Filling Machine
- An automatic multi-lane liquid/paste stick packing machine is suitable for packing plastic stick packets with four-side sealing.
- Food: condiments, mayonnaise, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, honey, edible oil, sauce, ginger garlic paste, wasabi, soy sauce, sample sauce, etc.
- Personal Care: toothpaste, shampoo, bath gel, skin lotion, cosmetic cream, hair conditioner, etc.
- Others: car wash detergent, glue, etc.
|Bag Size (mm)||L: 30-180|
|Max Width of Roll Film (mm)||480||480||680||680|
|Packing Speed (bags/min)||80-200||80-200||210||160-400|
|Air Consumption (MPa)||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Power||380VAC/50Hz 5.8kW||380VAC/50Hz 5.8kW||380V/50Hz 220V/50-60Hz||380VAC/50Hz|
|Dimensions (L*W*H mm)||616*1313*2283||616*1313*2283||1300*1200*2450||2072*1924*3627|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.