Rubber Stopper Cleaning Machine for Pharmaceutical Industry SED-YX
SED-YX rubber stopper cleaning machine is special equipment used for the cleaning, sterilization and drying of various medical rubber stoppers and aluminum caps. It’s able to clean and remove the dirt and impurities on the surface of rubber stoppers and aluminum caps, kill bacteria, and ensure the safety of drug production.
Introduction of Rubber Stopper Washing Machine
SED-YX rubber stopper cleaning machine special equipment used for the cleaning, sterilization and drying of various medical rubber stoppers and aluminum caps.
The cleaning machine equipment is mainly composed of the main cabinet, rack components, control system, inner cylinder, vacuum system, rear door structure, fresh air duct, cleaning system, sterilization system, transmission system, discharge system, and more.
Working Process of Rubber Stopper Cleaning Machine
- Powerful spray plus agitation rinse
- Water mixed with boiling rinse
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Self-circulating water washing
- Hot air assisted drying
- Cooling and discharging
Features of Rubber Stopper Washing Machine
- Siliconizing evenness guaranteed by recycling pump
- Chamber can be completely inspected through the loading door
- Automatic opening and closing of basket doors
- Chamber doors made in accordance with requirements for sterile environments
- Various automatic unloading possibilities
- Apply the advanced method of “vacuum removing bubbles” mixed with “impact of air and water” for rubber stoppers or aluminum caps cleaning
- High efficiency, less water usage
- No damage to the surface of the rubber stoppers and aluminum caps, high degree of cleaning
Applications of Rubber Stopper Washing Machine
The rubber stoppers cleaning machine can be used for powder injection rubber stopper, freeze-dried rubber stopper, water injection vial rubber stopper, and large infusion rubber stopper.
|Cleaning Time (hrs/time)||1-1.5|
|Applicable Caps||Rubber stoppers, freeze-dried stoppers, aluminum caps and composite caps|
|Sterilization Method||dry heat sterilization|
|Working Pressure (MPa)||－0.1～0.25||0.6～0.8|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.