SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine for Water Treatment
The distilled water produced by the water distiller machine is widely used to clean and sterilize sterile instruments, prepare raw materials and standard samples used in chemical laboratories, clean electronic components and culture improved varieties in agricultural production, etc.
Introduction of SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine
Multi-effect water distiller machine is designed and manufactured according to the industry standard. All parts are made of 304 or 316L stainless steel. The distilled water produced has high purity, and no heat source.
Main Components of SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine
The main components of distilled water system include a condenser, evaporator, gas-liquid separator, regulating valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, pressure regulating valve, pressure control gauge, filter, automatic switch and water pump, control valve, flow meter, frame, piping, controller and other components.
The main components of the electrical control system include operation switches, electromagnetic contactors, temperature regulators, emergency stop switches, pressure switches, smart conductivity meters, and steam pressure gauges.
- Cooling water control: water volume regulating valve, water pump, flow meter, etc.
- Alarm control: temperature alarm, water shortage and full water alarm, under pressure alarm, high-pressure alarm, etc.
- Other controls: automatic discharge controller for unqualified water, exhaust gas discharge control, mechanical safety valve, etc.
Production Process of SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine
- Double-sided polishing of the plate.
- Roll plate.
- Welding, welding seam treatment, (evaporation tower, condenser, gas-liquid separator cylinder).
- Drilling, flaring, pipe welding, treatment (evaporation tower, condenser, gas-liquid separator cylinder).
- Evaporation tube welding, welding treatment, pressure test, passivation treatment.
- Assembling, welding, pressure test, passivation treatment, precision polishing, heat preservation (evaporation tower, condenser, gas-liquid separator cylinder).
- Complete machine assembly.
- Installation of electrical appliances, water pumps, meters, valves, pipe fittings, flow meters, etc.
- Debugging the whole: the whole machine withstands voltage test, passivation treatment, adjustment of various parameters, proofreading and recording
Features of SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine
- The distiller is fully automatic.
- Seal-protected switching.
- All parts are made of 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Simple, reliable, and efficient.
- Energy saving: It has high utilization of industrial steam because the secondary steam is used in each effect, which has a significant energy saving effect.
- Control system: PLC automatic control technology
- Surface treatment: Electro-chemical polish on the interior and the exterior surface, to effectively guarantee the surface finish of the stainless steel.
Application of SED-DXZ Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine
Industrial Multi-Effect Water Distiller Machine is the equipment for producing sterile water for injection in the pharmaceutical industry. It is suitable for pharmaceutical, food, electronics and other industries and conforms to GMP requirements.
Distilled water is widely used to clean and sterilize sterile instruments, prepare raw materials and standard samples used in chemical laboratories, clean electronic components and culture improved varieties in agricultural production, etc.
The Advantages of Distilling Water
Distilling water is an age-old technique of ridding contaminants from water. It involves heating water to the boiling point and converting the water to vapor or steam. As the steam rises, the contaminants polluting the water are left behind. The residue is thrown away. The steam is then condensed creating pure water. Distilled water contains no solids, minerals, trace elements, or bacteria, and has no taste or odour. It can be used as drinking water, for cooking, for electric irons, for intravenous feeding, inhalation therapy, prescriptions, and for baby formulas.
|Model||Output of Distilled Water (L/h)||Steam Consumption Volume|
|Purified Water Consumption Volume|
|Cooling Water Consumption|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.