Introduction of Vacuum Drying Machine
The unique mechanism of microwaves makes the material heated inside and outside at the same time. Vacuum, in other words, is negative pressure, the material can be dried at a low temperature. This makes the material heated evenly, maintains its original color, and the material composition does not change. All in all, microwave vacuum drying equipment effectively guarantees the quality of raw materials.
Features of Vacuum Drying Machine
- For the heating source, there are many kinds to choose from: steam, electrical, far infrared or steam and electrical
- The steam heating temperatures used range from: 50-140°C, Max.150°C
- The electrical heating temperature used range from: 50-350°C
- There are the automatic control system and the computer control system for users’ selection
- Commonly used steam pressure 0.02-0.08 MPa (0.2-8kg/cm2)
- If using the type one electrical heating method, the calculation is 15kW, and the practical use is 5-8kW/h
- Customizable: any special requirements should be indicated at the time of order
- The price for the non-standard oven is competitive
- The use of temperatures more than 140°C and less than 60°C should be indicated at the time of order
Applications of Vacuum Drying Machine
The machine can mix and dry the powder, crystal material and granule material in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, metallurgy industry, construction, etc. It can also be used for the concentration of liquor, disinfection, and germicide materials.