Introduction of Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
SED-GX automatic filling machine for liquid is one of the traditional equipment combines filling stoppering and capping devices. It can be used as stand-alone equipment or as a part of a complete production life. Easily connect with bottle capping machine, labeling machine and other equipment. This machine complies with the new GMP requirements.
Working Principle of Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
Bottle feeding: Bottles are fed on to an in-built Infeed turn table, from where it is delivered to SS conveyor belt.
Liquid filling: Bottles will be transported to filling station. The filling nozzles go upward slowly from the bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling, which are also adjustable according to filling dose.
Capping: Bottles filled with liquid will be sent to the capping station.
Features of Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
- Comply GMP standards
- Each stand-alone machine can be operated independently or be linked
- PLC control, touch bottle operation, simple and convenient operation
- Adotps high quality electrical components with stable performance
- Accurate detection of “No Bottle – No Fill”, “No Bottle – Machine Stop”
- More choices for quipping with 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 liquid filling nozzles
- Easy changing for machine accessories
- Customizable according to customers’ requirements
Applications of Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
The automatic filling and stoppering machine is suitable for liquids such as eye drops, juice, syrup and other materials into round plastic or glass bottles. It’s commonly used in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, healthcare, and more related industries.