SED-RXG Series Industrial Hot Air Circulation Drying Oven
The heat pump dryer takes advantage of the reversed Carnot principle, With free air to absorb the heat from around and send the heat to the materials which will be dried. This dryer will be controlled by a touch screen controller, and the temperature can be adjusted. It has low electric consumption.
Description of Hot Air Circulation Drying Oven
An industrial hot air circulation drying oven can be used in laboratory or industrial settings for a variety of tasks including evaporation, sterilization, temperature testing, and incubating temperature-sensitive experiments.
Features of Hot Air Circulation Drying Oven
- Energy saving
- Adopts heat pump technology, absorbs heat from air and recovers waste heat at the same time.
- Uniform drying
- Horizontal Blowing 360℃, by using the forced ventilation function, there are partition sheets and fan motors inside the drying chamber to make sure hot air cycles, so the raw materials can be dried evenly.
- It uses batch operation, which allows for adjustments to process condition anytime. Therefore, you can change product from time to time.
- With low noise and steady operation, and the temperature can be controlled by PLC touch screen controller.
- The temperature set: 10-75°C, Max 75°C, similar natural drying.
- It has low electric consumption.
- High drying quality
- During drying, the material does not craze, distort, discolor, degenerate, or oxidize. Materials dry completely, with good rehydration potential, and keeps nutrient contents.
Application of Hot Air Circulation Drying Oven
A hot air circulation drying oven can be used in laboratory or industrial settings for a variety of tasks including evaporation, sterilization, temperature testing, and incubating temperature-sensitive experiments.
|Drying capacity (kg)||50||100||200||300||400|
|Consumption of steam (m²)||10||18||36||54||72|
|Heat dissipation area (m²)||10||20||40||80||100|
|Air Volume (m³/h)||3400||3450||6900||10350||13800|
|Temperature difference between upper and lower||±2℃|
|Compatible with Baking Tray||24||48||96||144||192|
|Supporting Drying Car||1||2||4||6||8|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.