Double Effect Energy Saving Concentrator SED-SXN
The double effect energy saving concentrator works with the principle of heating the liquid to create vapor, which is then condensed to form a concentrated liquid product. It is widely used in the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
Introduction of Double Effect Energy Saving Concentrator
The double effect concentrator adopts the combination of tube heating external circulation and vacuum negative pressure evaporation. The heater and condenser are tube-and-tube structure, easy to clean. It is especially suitable for low-temperature vacuum concentrations of heat-sensitive materials.
Features of Double Effect Energy Saving Concentrator
- Configured with a PLC control system
- Combines the external circulation heating system and vacuum concentration together
- Evaporation speed is enhanced and the concentration proportions which can exceed 1.2
- Concentrated in a vacuumed condition
- Finished material is free of pollution and the organic solvent can also be recovered
- Steam is used sufficiently, save energy consumption
- The top of the heater comes with an opening device for easy cleaning
- Adopts an automatic drainage system which reduces labor
Applications of Double Effect Energy Saving Concentrator
The double-effect energy saving concentrator is suitable for concentrating the liquid in traditional Chinese medicine, western medicine, glucose, starch, monosodium glutamate, juice, water, dairy, chemicals, etc.
|Evaporation Capacity (kg/hr)||500||2000|
|Heating Area (m2)||≥6.5||≥21|
|Effective Volume (m3)||≥0.45||≥2.25|
|Heating Area (m2)||≥6.5||≥29|
|Effective Volume (m3)||≥0.45||≥1.85|
|Condensation Area (m2)||12||50|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.