SED-YZ Series Dry and Wet Oscillating Granulating Machine
The oscillating granulator is used for making wet powder material particles, as well as crushing the blocked raw material into small granule quickly.
Introduction of Oscillating Granulators
The oscillating granulator is used for making wet powder material particles, as well as crushing the blocked raw material into small granule quickly. The material movement is controlled by the screen and the rotor gap and squeezes the pellets, which can produce pellets of various specifications.
Classifications of Oscillating Granulators
- Sealed Type Oscillating Granulators: With a gas-tight structure at both ends of the granulation shaft, it effectively locks the material into the sealing cover.
- No Rack Type Oscillating Granulators: A unique reducer owned by Junzhuo, made the whole machine enclosed. The gearbox has no rack bar and skateboard. There is no sliding friction, and the transmission efficiency is much higher. The clean and sanitary environment meets GMP standards.
- Explosion-Proof Oscillating Granulators: All models can be customized to meet an explosion-proof production environment.
- Large Power Oscillating Granulators: Upgrade the transmission gearbox and motor, oscillating pharmaceutical granulator is suitable for powder products and high proportion materials.
Features of Oscillating Granulators
- According to the requirements of GMP
- The structure is designed with convenient installation, cleaning and use
- The contact part is made of high-quality stainless steel
- Adjustable speed of the rotating heptagon roller
- Each component particle manufacturing device is completely sealed
- Adopts screen clamp to ensure that the screen does not cling to the drum
- Customizable screen sieve size
Applications of Oscillating Granulators
Oscillating Granulator is used for both wet and dry granulation processes.
|Dia. Drum (mm)||60||90||160||200|
|Number of Swings (times/min)||46||50||55||55|
|Motor Power (kW)||0.25||0.55||2.2||5.5|
|Dimension (L*W*H mm)||460*550*570||750*460*840||1000*800*1300||1270*1000*1400|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.