Vertical Colloid Mill Grinding Machine for Emulsion
The colloid mill grinding machine is a machine used in the disintegration of solid particles or droplet size of a liquid present in suspension or emulsion. Widely used in chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals and so on.
Introductions of Colloid Mill Grinding Machine
Colloid mill grinding machine is a machine used in the disintegration of solid particles or droplet size of a liquid present in suspension or emulsion. The machine consists of an inlet (which is subjected to a tremendous shearing action that effects a time dispersion of uniform size) and an outlet.
Under the effect of the centrifugal force and being run at relatively high speed between the rotating gear and the fixed gear, the liquid and the semi-liquid materials are efficiently emulsified, homogenized, dispersed, and mixed. Colloid mill grinder is the ideal equipment for processing of ultrafine particles.
Applications of Colloid Mill Grinding Machine
The application of colloid mill for emulsion comprises a broad spectrum in chemical goods, cosmetics, food & beverages, petrochemical goods, pharmaceutics: they are as suitable for the production and processing of juices, soy milk, hazelnuts, or meat pastes and also for the production of chemical products such as lubricants, pesticides, paper coatings, paints and lacquers.
Advantages of Colloid Mill Grinding Machine
- Colloid mill grinder has a wide range of uses including comminution of slurry-fluid materials
- No pressure is required for ionization
- The colloid mill for suspension is simply constructed
- It can be easily adjusted
- Colloid mill is easy to clean after use
- The colloid mill machine is self-draining
- High capacity and minimal requirements
- Reduced wear because of the construction of the rotor-stator with toughened steel/corundum
- Low machine noise level
|Processing Material Fineness||2-50 μm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.