Gelatin Melting Tank for Pharmaceutical
Gelatin melting tank is used as mixing tank, blending tank, etc. Commonly used for foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry, biological engineering, etc.
Structure Characteristics of Gelatin Melting Tank
The gelatin melting tank is made of three-layers of sanitary stainless steel.
Convenient structure design and easy to operate. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead corners when sanitizing.
Applications of Gelatin Melting Tank:
Gelatin melting tank is widely used for uniform stirring and melting of gelatin, water, glycerin and additives to form a stable gelatin solution.
Features of Gelatin Melting Tank
- Fast digesting speed
- Strong constant temperature performance
- Stable vacuum performance
- Convenient disassembly and maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Improved gelatin liquid medium
- Stable homogenization of gelatin
Configuration of Gelatin Melting Tank
- Quick open manhole
- Various types of CIP cleaners
- Fly and insect resistant sanitary breathing cover
- Adjustable triangular bracket
- Dismountable materials, input pipe assembly
- Thermometer (According to customer requirements)
- Ladder (According to customer requirements)
- Paddle blender
- Liquid level meter and lever controller (According to customer requirements)
- Eddy-proof board
Customized and Non-standard products are also welcomed.
|Stirring Power Speed||0.55kW 29RPM||0.75kW 29RPM|
|Electric Heating Power||AC380V 50Hz 3kW||AC380V 50Hz 4kW|
|Working Tempreture (℃)||0-100|
|Lifting Stroke (mm)||400|
|Surface||The inner surface is mirror polished, the outer surface is polished, and the barrel is brushed|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.