(BFS) Aseptic Blow Fill Seal Machine for Plastic Eye Drop Bottles
Blowing-Filling-Sealing (BFS) is an aseptic packaging technology. The system can ensure the process such as pharmaceutical grade PP/PE particles extrusion into container and automatic filling and sealing under aseptic condition.
Introduction of BFS Technology
Blowing-Filling-Sealing (BFS) is an aseptic packaging technology. The system can ensure the process such as pharmaceutical grade PP/PE particles extrusion into container and automatic filling and sealing under aseptic condition. It can effectively reduce contamination or pollution of human operation, the environment, materials and so on. It meets the requirements of aseptic production processing which is widely applied to various areas of plastic bottle sterile liquid preparation.
Process of BFS Technology
Every BFS process begins with the extrusion of a sterile polymer tube within the machine. The container is then instantly molded, filled, sealed, and demolded all in a single process, in an enclosed system, and omits any external intervention.
- EXTRUSION – The plastic tube extruded from the granules is fed into the opened blow mold
- MOLDING – The main mold closes, sealing the base in the process. The mandrel is lowered onto the neck of the mold and uses compressed air to blow the tube section into the container shape. Small containers are molded with a vacuum.
- FILLING – The container is filled with the precise product amount as measured by the dosing system, and again via the mandrel.
- SEALING – The mandrel is removed, the head mold closes, and the required closure is formed by a vacuum.
- DEMOLDING – The blow mold opens, the container leaves the machine, and the next cycle begins. A conveyor system takes the container to the next processing stage.
Advantages of BFS Technology
- Can avoid operator interference of aseptic production; BFS technology is officially recognized as an advanced aseptic system
- Virtually unlimited scope in terms of container design
- Isolation and other technologies can reduce the level of its installation environment
- Computerized and other control methods can realize fully automatic manufacturing, filling, and sealing in a single process
- Can be fully integrated with its previous and next production systems, can realize multiple production systems automatically
- Customizable to different uses and dosage forms
- Smaller footprint than with conventional filling systems
Features of BFS Machine
- BFS filling machine comes with online CIP cleaning / SIP System
- Effectively reduce contamination or pollution from human operation, the environment, or materials
- Closed sterile filling system ensures product safety
- Time-pressure filling metering system for precision
- PLC control, HMI operation, with the function of data displaying recording, printing and storage, parameters modifications and settings
|Theoretical Capacity||1500-2000 b/h||Suitable Material||PP|
|Cavity No.||2(cavity)||Washing Head||12(head)|
|Filling Head||10 (head)||Sealing Head||12(head)|
|Max Height of Bottle Body||270mm||Max. Diameter of Bottle Body||110mm|
|Operating Air Preesure||0.6-0.8 MPa||Operating Air Consumption||2600L/min|
|Blowing Air Pressure||1.2-2.0 MPa||Blowing Air Consumption||2000L/min|
|Freezing Water Temperature||5-14ºC||Freezing Water Consumption||30L/min|
|Cooling Water Temperature||20-30ºC||Cooling Water Consumption||60L/min|
|Freezing Water Pressure||0.3-0.6 Mpa||Cooling Water Pressure||0.3-0.6 MPa|
|Power Source||380V/50Hz/3P||Max. Power||100 kW|
|Overall Dimension||11000*4800*3500||Gross Weight||13000 kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.